Sitecore Hacker Is Here
Well, as of tonight, sitting on my comfy couch, watching the televised Spartan race and realizing that I have quite a ways to go before I can climb over any muddy walls, I have made the decision to start the epic journey of socializing, blogging, and trying to get my name out. I want to become the next Sitecore MVP
So, that is why SitecoreHacker.com and @SitecoreHacker has come into existence.
Hacking Sitecore and making it do things that only a select few thought possible is my jam! And to keep you coming back for more, I wanted to draw a little attention to the next blog series that I am going to start putting on every Friday and Tuesday morning!
Upcoming Sitecore Blog Series
SXP8.1: Goodbye Lucene! Hello Solr!
Using Sitecore 8.1 with Autofac 3.5+ and Solr 6 Server (SAY WHAT?!)
In this series, I’ll demonstrate and showcase how I solve the Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider issues associated with the newer versions of Autofac, SolrNet, and other goodies!
- The SXP8.1: Goodbye Lucene! Hello Solr! series includes:
- Setting Up Autofac 3.5+
- Setting Up GlassMapper.sc
- Setting Up Solr 6 Server and Solr Cloud
- Saying Bye Bye Lucene! Hello Solr!
- Version Conflicts with Autofac and Sitecore Solr Support Packages
- Implementing the Sitecore Solr Autofac Interface DLL
- Dependency Injection 101 – What NOT to do.
- Core Swapping During Index – Let Me Help!
Stay Tuned and Follow me on Twitter @SitecoreHacker!